As I write this month’s message, we are literally transitioning into the final Trimester of the 2013-2014 school year. Spring Break will soon be upon us (April 7 - April 21, 2014), and we will find ourselves in the central quad on promotion day (June 4, 2014) wondering where the year went!
We have made great strides this year in increasing the level of parent involvement and participation at school events. We hope parents and community continue their strong presence at ACMS with some exciting upcoming events….take a look, and mark your calendars!
* Friday, February 28, 2014 (6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.) 2nd Annual ACMS Pasta Feed and Raffle (Multipurpose Room)
* Friday, March 7, 2014 (9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.) Community Coffee (Multipurpose Room)
* Saturday, March 8, 2014 Odyssey of the Mind at Natomas High School (All day)
* Tuesday, March 11, 2014 (8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.) 6th Grade T2 Awards Assembly (Multipurpose Room)
* Tuesday, March 11, 2014 (7:00 p.m.) ACMS Band Concert (Gym)
* Wednesday, March 12, 2014 (8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.) 8th Grade T2 Awards Assembly (Multipurpose Room)
* Thursday, March 13, 2014 (8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.) 7th Grade T2 Awards Assembly (Multipurpose Room)
* Thursday, March 13, 2014 (6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.) PTC General Meeting (Library)
Thank you for your continued support of our students!
Hello ACMS Parents of Current 8th Graders,
The link below is an important piece of information from the Roseville Joint Union High School District regarding High School Mathematics, and the transition to the Common Core. Please review the letter, and discuss the changes with your student. Should you have any questions or concerns, please call or email our 8th grade counselor, Mrs. Callahan.
High School Mathematics Transition to Common Core
Please click on the link below to read our letter to parents regarding California statewide administration of the Smarter Balanced test:
Smarter Balanced Parent Letter 2014
PowerSchool Parent Single Sign On (effective August 13, 2013)
Welcome to PowerSchool Parent Single Sign On which will become effective beginning August 13, 2013. The Parent Single Sign On feature allows parents to access multiple student accounts with a single login. It also allows each parent or guardian to have their own account if desired. In addition this feature allows parents to use the PowerSchool Mobile App to view their student accounts.
- Read step by step instructions on how to create your new Parent Single Sign On account.
- View a PowerPoint presentation on creating your new Parent Single Sign On Account.
- Create your new Parent Single Sign On account click here.
If you have reviewed the documents above and still have questions, please contact your school office for assistance.
Report Bullying & Safety Threats
We pledge to provide a school environment free from bullying...report bullying and safety threats with "Sprigeo". Report bullying here (anonymously or not), and ACMS will follow up immediately.
Follow this link to http://report.sprigeo.com.
Our next school board meeting is scheduled for Thursday, March 6th at 7:00 p.m. at Creekview Ranch Middle School.