Parent and Community Involvement:
1. “Community Coffee Time” (Friday, December 6, 2013) Stop by our Multi-Purpose room anytime between 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. for a hot cup of coffee, and some relaxed conversation with the ACMS Administrative staff. This is a great time to meet our admin team, and to offer feedback on how we can make our school the best it can be! It may just be a great opportunity to visit with your neighbor after you drop the kids to school!
2. P.A.X. Program: (Parents of Antelope Crossing) This is our parent supervisory volunteer program. Parents who wish to help us with student supervision and traffic safety before/after school are encouraged to call our office and schedule a date. We could also use your help at lunch as we coordinate ping pong tournaments and manage lunch lines!! Call our office to schedule a time now!
3. Parent Teacher Club: The 2013-2014 PTC is hard at work planning events and fundraising for our students and staff. Our membership is approaching 200 parents, and our goal is to have our entire parents join. Membership forms are available in our office, with ALL proceeds from membership going back to our students and staff in the form of programs, activities, and materials! Our next PTC General Meeting will be January 9, 2014.
We were very proud recently to recognize 610 students for their academic accomplishments at our Trimester 1 Academic Awards Assemblies. These grade level assemblies allowed students to be recognized in front of their peers for excellence in academics and citizenship. I am very proud to say that 63% of our entire student population is achieving a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or above. Furthermore, 188 students received straight “A”’s for Trimester 1. CONGRATULATIONS to all of our Academic Award Winners, as well as our “Outstanding Students of the Trimester”.
Over 100 students were also entered in our Trimester 1 “Perfect Attendance Incentive” Drawing…Grand Prize Winner will receive their choice of a brand new Play Station, X-BOX, Tablet PC, or mountain bike. See, it does pay to come to school every day!!
PowerSchool Parent Single Sign On (effective August 13, 2013)
Welcome to PowerSchool Parent Single Sign On which will become effective beginning August 13, 2013. The Parent Single Sign On feature allows parents to access multiple student accounts with a single login. It also allows each parent or guardian to have their own account if desired. In addition this feature allows parents to use the PowerSchool Mobile App to view their student accounts.
- Read step by step instructions on how to create your new Parent Single Sign On account.
- View a PowerPoint presentation on creating your new Parent Single Sign On Account.
- Create your new Parent Single Sign On account click here.
If you have reviewed the documents above and still have questions, please contact your school office for assistance.
Report Bullying & Safety Threats
We pledge to provide a school environment free from bullying...report bullying and safety threats with "Sprigeo". Report bullying here (anonymously or not), and ACMS will follow up immediately.
Follow this link to http://report.sprigeo.com.
Our next school board meeting is scheduled for Thursday, December 12th at 7:00 p.m. at Creekview Ranch Middle School.